1. Do we have offers if we buy pista from HungerPangz in bulk?
Hungerpangz ensures quality and freshness in delivery of all its food products. They are priced as per market standards and variations. From time to time we flash offers in our Offer pages or one can also check offer for particular products on the very same product page. If the purchase needs to be done in bulk say more than 10kg, the customer can also get in touch with the Customer support team.
2. How are plain Pistachios different than Salted and Roasted Pistachios?
These are shelled Pistachios which is mildly salted and Roasted which gives you that extra taste and crunch to munch on wheras Plain pistachios are without salt deshelled and good for people who wish to consume in its raw plain form , avoiding salt.
3. How much of Pista per day is recommended? Is there any side effects
One can consume handful(50g) of pista per day. Kids can have say 2 to 3 pistachios. Consuming this is moderation is a key to good health because excess of it might lead to cholesterol or digestive concerns, abdominal pain, bloating , constipation. People who are already suffering from Kidney problem might need to avoid consuming pista
4. Are these with shell or without?
They are with shell
5. How much amount of salt is added here?
These are roasted with very mild salt content in order to make it snack able and tasty.
6. Which are the different breeds of pista avalaible? Which is recommended
There are American pistachios and Iranian pistachios. Both comes with its own benefits and characteristics. Depends on the quality and price, people make their choices
7. How do you test if the quality is fresh or not?
One can judge the quality of pistachios based on the crunchiness. Also one can check if any odour.
8. What is the shelf life and tips for preservation?
The shelf life of pistachios can range from 6 to 8 months depending on the storage and exposure. Ensure it is preserved in air tight containers and not exposed to areas of heat or anything which could lead to spoilage of products fast.
9. What is the cost per kg for Pista at HungerPangz
One can choose combination of 250g*4, 500g*2 for buying 1kg of Pistachios at HungerPangz
10. Why is the pricing of slightly vary for different quantity
The pricing is calculated on factors like packaging, container costs etc. Hence there is base minimal variation with pricing for different quantities.
11. What is the general timeline for delivery?
Within Karnataka , the delivery timeline is 2-3 working days. Within Bangalore, the order will be deliver within 2 working days. Outside Karnataka, the delivery timeline ranges from 3-5 working days. And interior pincodes in north India and territories like Jammu and Kashmir will be catered within 7-10 working days
12. What are refill packs? Which is better air tight containers or vaccum refills.
These are vaccum packed nuts. Since there is no much of packing involved here, the cost is comparatively lesser than cans. IF you are ordering outside Karnataka, its recommended to buy airtight containers to keep upto the product quality over the course of transportation. This avoids damage, breakage of any sort.